Sunday, January 7, 2024

THINGS are CLEAR

 

Queen of Sheba to King Solomon:

1 Kings 10:9

King James Version

9 Blessed be the Lord thy God, 

which delighted in thee, 

to set thee on the throne of Israel: 

because the Lord loved Israel for ever, 

therefore made he thee king, 

to do judgment and justice.


It took THREE full months.

EXACTLY three months, to this day.

Surely, by GOD's design; not mine.

For me to understand what went on in 7 October 2023.

For an explanation to the gruesome events in Israel.

The reason for her captivity.

For Scripture to explain it.

I don't rely on my interpretation.

Or the world's interpretation.

But by SPIRIT's explanation.

Until such time occurred, I could not write anything about it.

Who am I to explain the hearts of men, when only GOD could?

Who am I to interpret events, when I wasn't there?

So, I prayed, and waited.


What was GOD's message?

What was He trying to tell us?

What was He trying to tell Israel?

What verse, or verses, best explained it?


As early as 29 March 2023, I saw the signs.

Israel was endangering herself.

Internal strife leaves a country open.

So, I wrote these articles in succession:

UNREST from within

BATTLE of BROTHERS

PEACE for ISRAEL


Then that gruesome 7 October 2023 carnage happened.

I reviewed those articles, and wrote a new one:

The DAY I knew ISRAEL was going to be in TROUBLE


And to remind ourselves of GOD's LOVE for Israel:

ABOVE all nations

On ISRAEL's rights


I had been asking GOD the past three months:

Why was Israel attacked?

Why is she suffering so?

How would she fare?

What does Israel need to know?

What does the world need to know?

How are we to be towards Israel?


And here's what I found today.

Something I need to look deeper into.

GOD's WORD was plain, and clear:

1 Kings 8:46-53

King James Version

46 If they sin against thee, 

(for there is no man that sinneth not,) 

and thou be angry with them, 

and deliver them to the enemy, 

so that they carry them away captives

 unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

47 Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land 

whither they were carried captives, 

and repent, 

and make supplication unto thee 

in the land of them that carried them captives, 

saying, 

We have sinned, 

and have done perversely, 

we have committed wickedness;

48 And so return unto thee with all their heart, 

and with all their soul, 

in the land of their enemies, 

which led them away captive, 

and pray unto thee toward their land, 

which thou gavest unto their fathers, 

the city which thou hast chosen, 

and the house which I have built for thy name:

49 Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication 

in heaven thy dwelling place, 

and maintain their cause,

50 And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee, 

and all their transgressions 

wherein they have transgressed against thee, 

and give them compassion 

before them who carried them captive, 

that they may have compassion on them:

51 For they be thy people, and thine inheritance, 

which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, 

from the midst of the furnace of iron:

52 That thine eyes may be open 

unto the supplication of thy servant, 

and unto the supplication of thy people Israel, 

to hearken unto them in all that they call for unto thee.

53 For thou didst separate them 

from among all the people of the earth, 

to be thine inheritance, 

as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, 

when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, 

O Lord God.


I had no idea those astounding verses would show up today.

All because I had a dream early this morning.

Something about "grasshoppers".

In the course of searching Scripture, I "stumbled" upon the verses.

Surely, SPIRIT led me there.

For I had been praying for clarity.

In answer to what's happening to Israel now.


The Bible is at least one-third prophecy.

GOD knows Israel.

GOD knows the world.

GOD knows our hearts.

GOD knows the end, from the beginning.

It's all been mapped out.

But how many believe?

How many pay attention?

I am grateful GOD made me born again.

If not, I'd also be clueless.

But things seem clear.

My prayers remain the same.

According to Scripture:

Psalm 122:6-9

King James Version

6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: 

they shall prosper that love thee.

7 Peace be within thy walls, 

and prosperity within thy palaces.

8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, 

I will now say, Peace be within thee.

9 Because of the house of the Lord our God 

I will seek thy good.


And for the rest of us Gentiles?

To honor GOD's promise to Israel:

Genesis 12:3

King James Version

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, 

and curse him that curseth thee: 

and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.


And to obey the command JESUS gave us:

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


In JESUS is peace.

Unless we have JESUS in our hearts, there won't be world peace.

We are fooling ourselves if we think there is any other way.

But THROUGH JESUS.


P.S

GOD is really full of surprises.

I thought I had put this article in another blog.

That was the original idea.

Turned out, SPIRIT had other ideas.

Instead, it appeared on this one.

To my pleasant surprise.

GOD's way, of course.

Pure, perfect, precise.

Nothing could be more apt.

GOD really does know BEST.


Related material:

Why GOD Chose ISRAEL

ISRAEL is the APPLE of God's EYE

RELEVANT Israel Material


Image: Pxfuel


Which GENERATION are you?

  Daniel 4:3 King James Version 3 How great are his signs!  and how mighty are his wonders!  his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,  and his...